The team at Tucker Mountain Log Homes is ready to help make your dream log home a reality.
Once we have a plan, assembly begins on our site. Each log chosen by the logsmith is drawknifed by hand to remove the bark. Our logsmiths then cut, scribe, chisel, and assemble each log using hand tools. After the shell has been assembled on our site, it is disassembled, delivered to the customer’s site, and reassembled. The final product is an energy efficient Tucker Mountain Log Home that will be a part of your family for many years to come!
ALONG WITH OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND QUALITY PRODUCT ASSURANCES, OUR LOG HOME PACKAGES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
• Conceptual Plans/Drawings (engineered drawings provided at additional cost)
• 8’6″-9’0″ high, full length walls
• Scandinavian full scribed logs
• 12″ diameter (average) log size
• Hand peeled, draw knifed logs
• Norwegian double wedge corners
• Window and door openings cut & cambered
• All screw jacks provided
• Log ridge poles & purlins pitch-cut for roof
• Receptacle outlet boxes mortised
• Post and beam for porch roof (if in plans)
• All log post to support ridge poles and purlins, as required
• Log beams for loft and second floor slab cut for flooring
• 1 on-site technical supervisor during reassembly of log shell
If you’re ready to take your log home dream to the next step, fill out the form below to contact us!